Listed below is the standard equipment on all yachts.
- All yachts are equipped with roller reefing mainsail and roller furling genoa.
Anchors and rodes
- 1st anchor: CQR, 50 m chain
- 2nd anchor: Danforth, 10 m chain, 40 m rope
- All yachts are equipped with electric windlasses, which can be operated from both anchor locker and cockpit.
- GPS/Chart plotter
- GMDSS-DSC (VHF radio)
- Navtex (on part of the fleet)
- AIS (Yachts from 2015 and after)
- Log, Echo Sounder
- Radio with CD player, additional speakers in cockpit
- Solar Panels on all boats
- Life raft
- Signal flares
- 6 fenders
- Illuminated compass
- Binoculars Steiner with built-in bearing compass
- Marine dividers
- Harbour guide books
- Bimini top and removable sun-awning
- Holding tank
- Hot water
- Cockpit table and cockpit shower
Spare Parts and Tools
- Spare parts and tools
- V-belt kit
- Sail and dinghy repair kit
- Refrigerator, gas range and oven.
- All kitchen utensils, dishes and cutlery.
- 1 complete set per person: 1 pillow, 1 blanket, 1 duvet cover and sheets.
- Towels (1 hand towel and 1 bath towel apiece).
- Dish towels